Friday, October 17, 2008

Ireland trip






My dream trip to Ireland happend in Feburary 2007 for my husband and mine 20th anniversay. We flew into Dublin airport and traveled down and around THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, it took 9 days. We had a great time meeting new people and making great long distance friends. Everywhere we went the people were so nice and it was geniune! We stayed in a different bed and breakfast every night and one night in a castle in Waterford. Take a look at the pictures and you will love Ireland to. This land really calls me to go back and maybe one day I will.

2 comments:

SakshiDez said...

wow! I'm so in love with Ireland now.. I might just have to visit it someday... oh and did you stay one night at the castle?? that CASTLE in the photo!!! awesome!! Good morning Dutchess...

sew4my3 said...

Ireland is such a beautiful country! If you ever get the chance to go please do because you will love it!
We did stay in the castle in the photos. It was Waterford castle, which you can only get to by ferry and we almost stayed out too late having fun with some new Irish friends and just barely made it before the ferry shut down for the night. All of our luggage was already at the castle too. That would have been so bad if we had missed that ferry!