Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ghost Pops Halloween Project



Ghost Pops I made using suckers wrapped in white linen. First I cut circles about the size of a salad plate. Wrapped the sucker and used chenille wire to hold in place. Glued google eyes using fabric glue. I made 40 of these for a craft show and sold every one of them!

List of items to create project:
Bag of suckers
white linen or other white fabric
decorative chenille wire (aka: pipe cleaners)
google eyes (I used 7mm size)
Fabric glue (I used Beacon Adhesives Fabric-Tac Permanent Adhesive)
Round salad plate for template

The box was made by covering a small shoebox with card stock paper and punching holes in the top. Letters were made using my handy dandy cricut machine.

2 comments:

Fickle Sense said...

Oh my goodness these are soooooo cute! In Australia we don't really celebrate Halloween, but this year in Germany I got to make some Halloween decorations for a kids party. I loved it! I should have made something like your creations;)

sew4my3 said...

Very neat! Let me know when you post your newly made Halloween fun. I would love to see what you come up with!